We listen, We care, We help
Foothill Pregnancy Center offers free services as well as education and information about pregnancy and related topics to women in the Sonora, CA and surrounding area.
We’re here to listen and give you information on all of your options.
Our Mission Statement
- To affirm and promote the sanctity of human life beginning at conception.
- To reach, serve and impact our community by encouraging life choices.
- To share the unconditional love and acceptance of Jesus Christ.
- To promote loving care, non-judgmental and practical help to women and men who are facing an unplanned pregnancy or have had an abortion in their past.
- To offer information and education needed for women and men who face the crisis of an unplanned pregnancy; to encourage them to make an informed decision for life.
- To provide sexual integrity training to help clients make healthy relationship choices, including the choice of remaining abstinent until marriage.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory .
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s Statement of Faith.